Manuela's blog

Hi, I'm Manuela, and I finally decided to start writing a blog. I like flowers, cooking, and unsolved mysteries. My secret dream is to travel to the other side of the world, like my father supposedly did.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Correspondence

Never ever would I dare to guess that so many people will contact me to get the puzzle papers. I'm starting to feel more and more involved in this "hunt". And somehow I can't get rid of the feeling that this is all according to my grandfather's elaborate plan. Who knows ;)

By the way, I'm starting to get the hang of all the puzzles, too. Now I only need to find someone (not involved in the competition, of course!) who will help me to give some names to the things I found in "random noises" :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home