Manuela's blog

Hi, I'm Manuela, and I finally decided to start writing a blog. I like flowers, cooking, and unsolved mysteries. My secret dream is to travel to the other side of the world, like my father supposedly did.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A coin and three papers

I finally went to the post office, and imagine my surprise when I saw that the envelope´s origin was Slovakia. I ripped it open, and a small Slovak coin fell out. Apart from it, the envelope contained three papers. One of them stated that my grandfather (I never saw) is dead. The letter said nothing more about him, not even the point I was interested in most of all: how did he know about me???

The other two papers were... let´s say strange.

I´ll write about them later, now I need to lay down for a while and think about this. I´m excited, scared, and confused at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home