Manuela's blog

Hi, I'm Manuela, and I finally decided to start writing a blog. I like flowers, cooking, and unsolved mysteries. My secret dream is to travel to the other side of the world, like my father supposedly did.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's a rainy day...

... but the sun will shine -- at least so go the lyrics of one song from the eighties (or maybe nineties?). During my whole sick leave the sky was heavenly blue, and now that I recovered from my sickness it won't stop raining. Maybe there's some truth in the Murphy's laws after all ;)

As I couldn't splend much time outside yesterday (without getting soaking wet), I went to the movies with a friend of mine, and finally saw The Dead Man's Chest. It was... Umm... the first half of the movie? The overall atmosphere of the movie was great, and I'm still glad I went to see it, but the story didn't really catch my heart. Now I have an urge to pick up one of the old Monkey Island games, they have both the atmosphere and a story I will never stop laughing at. And they even have a zombie pirate captain! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiron Manuel said...

nice to see this blog.Keep up the good work

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home