Manuela's blog

Hi, I'm Manuela, and I finally decided to start writing a blog. I like flowers, cooking, and unsolved mysteries. My secret dream is to travel to the other side of the world, like my father supposedly did.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Some people are so lazy!

Laziness can really make me angry!

This evening I went to pick up my mail from my mailbox (the real one for a change :)) . I found a note from the postman saying that I received a letter to be delivered into my own hands, and that he wasn't able to reach me. The point is, I was working from home for the entire day. The postman didn't even bother to check whether somebody's home, he simply dropped the note and went on. Now I'll have to drag myself to the local post office and pick it up. I wonder when am I supposed to do it, my schedule for the next few days is pretty full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home