Manuela's blog

Hi, I'm Manuela, and I finally decided to start writing a blog. I like flowers, cooking, and unsolved mysteries. My secret dream is to travel to the other side of the world, like my father supposedly did.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Solving all the puzzles

At first I considered it impossible, but I actually managed to solve some of my grandfather's puzzles. It was quite a surprise, as I don't speak Slovak too well, but it turned out that it's not really necessary for some of them. Try this one: maze1. It's really easy, you can solve it without even knowing what the answer means in Slovak. On the other hand, I have absolutely no chance at all to solve this one: book. I barely understand the text, something about the Russians and Englishmen sailing on some ships.

For some of the puzzles I wasn't really sure whether my answer is correct, and so I registered a team and tried to submit them. Only afterwards I realized that in this way I might have revealed my existence. My first impulse was to rename the team and hide it -- what if someone happens to notice it and...

But then I realized -- why bother? Laissez faire... Qué será, será. Nejako už len bude.

P.S.: If you are interested in the puzzle papers Abraham sent me, drop me a line: manuela at alpertron com ar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home